BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Well if you wanted honesty, That's all you had to say

Life is crazy. It's unpredictable and uncontrollable. People are the same way. It's weird how fast things and people can change. I hate making decisions. I never know if I made the right one. All I want is a time machine or something to go into the future and see which scenario works out best. That would help me sooo much. I try to always follow my heart because I know that's what you're supposed to do but sometimes it's really hard to tell the difference between your heart and your head. You just have to have faith that even if you do make the wrong decision, things will still work out and everything will be for the best. I really do miss being a kid. Things were so simple. So black and white. And now there are just a bunch of shades of gray. And I hate people. I really do. You never know who you can trust, who's feeding you bullshit or not, you never know. And that really sucks. There are very few good people in this world. All I want to be is happy. And I'm just trying to find the best way to accomplish that and to be the best person I can. I've read the book The Perks of Being a Wallflower 2 times, going on the 3rd in one month. It's wonderful, real and it helps.

"So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them."

0 comments: