BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Tell Me I'm A Wreck

So I haven't wrote on here in a while cause I just haven't really had anything worth writing about. Still don't really... But I figured I can just update ya on my life.

I started working at Sheldon's recently and I really like it! It was scary at first because everyone there is so close and it's like a very large family, so me being new it was just kind of intimidating. But they welcomed me with open arms. There are some really great people working there and I'm already seeing who the regulars are and learning a lot and caring for quite a few of the customers and it's really just a blessed job.

In other news... things with me have just been confusing with me lately... It's like nothing can stay perfect or good. The minute things are happy and looking up something happens to get me down and make me sad again. I don't really show it but it's getting harder everyday... I mean I'm to the point where I just believe it's hopeless. And at work I stay busy so I don't worry about my problems and I'm happy. And when I'm with my friends it's kind of the same way. Except for when we're talking about our problems and just come to the conclusion that life sucks. Haha. All I wanna be is just really and truly happy. But I'm not sure what needs to happen or what I need to do to accomplish that... Or if that's even possible... I mean they say "good things come to those who wait." Well that's really hard when you're impatient. The only thing getting me by right now is my friends, my music, and The Perks of Being A Wallflower. And they seem to be helping less each day. It doesn't help things that I haven't had a car for like a month. I can't wait or that to get fixed.

I just really need a change. Maybe meet new people, get out of my comfort zone... and I definitely need to get my car fixed to help in doing this. Maybe that will help cause I'm running out of possibilities.

"So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be." -- The Perks of Being a Wallflower

0 comments: