BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

And other stuff. =)

Anyway onto the other stuff. I've realized that I can be a real bitch sometimes. I can trash talk people up and down. BUT. I only do it to people who deserve. I don't trash talk for no reason. Only if it's people who are just all around suck. And I like to think it's okay. Cause I'm not really gonna act like I like them to their face. It's hard for me to do that. If what you is annoying, and everything I hate, then I can't just pretend to like you. I'll probably be turning away a lot so you won't see my many eye rolls and the cocking of the fake gun I'm pointing under my chin. I can play nice along with the rest of them but I am NOT gonna act like your best friend. I absolutely have no tolerance for people that are liars, hypocrites, cheaters, cocky, try to put others down, or that try to compete with others to make themselves feel superior. And if you are someone who embodies all of those... you are automatically on my shitlist. And I will talk bad about you all I want. You deserve it. You're shitty, petty, and a bastard/bitch. And yes I know a FEW, very few people like that. Well that was my bitchiness coming out. Told ya. I'm done with that ranting. Felt good to get it out as usual. =) I feel pretty featherlight right now.

Um. I'm kinda out of things to really say at the moment. My next post I'm thinking about doing over all my favorite smells... It promises to be random. And next I go see an amazing movie, or a horribly shitty one, I'll make sure to write about it also.
Nighty night all!

0 comments: