BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Girl Brushed Red... Living in Black and White.

So if you're here, reading this right now, you're either someone I trust a lot, or you've just stumbled upon this by chance. Either way consider yourself lucky because I do not let everyone in on my thoughts. If I wanted that, I'd blog on Myspace or something.

I've decided to start a blog because it's just an easy way for me to get out my feelings without having to really talk to anyone in particular because that is not something I'm good at. I don't let people know my problems too often and usually, if somethings wrong that could potentially start a fight or cause problems or take away from the perfectness of how everything seems, I'll lie and swear that it's fine and keep it bottled up til it kills me. That's the only time you'll catch me lying though. I also started this blog because I have lots of thoughts. Sometimes deep, and sometimes just random, but thoughts nonetheless. Hopefully I won't bore you. =)

0 comments: