BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Best Smells

So I've been thinking a lot lately about the best smells. And I thought I'd share them with you because they are really random and there might be some you haven't realized before.

Summer days, the hot sun and grass being mowed.
Spring, the rain, the flowers.
Fall, leaves, bonfires, pumpkins and corn being cut.
Winter. The snow, the cold air.
Cinnamon
Love
Memories
Barnes and Noble
Hot soup
Toys R Us
Coffee
Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
White Chocolate
Christmas
Strawberry icing
Bananas
New book
New shoes
Coconut
Honey Suckle
Clean Cotton
Downy Vanilla & Lavender Fabric softener
Soft Peppermint
Roast
Gingerbread
Peaches
Chlorine on a starry summer's night
My Mark lemon sugar moisture milk lotion
Watermelon
White Chocolate Chip Macadamia nut cookies fresh outta the oven
Fierce Colognes (that's not a brand, I just like the spicy? ones. Not the ones that smell like after-shave)
Very Sexy Victoria Secret perfume for women
Victoria's Secret in general
Vanity
Hot Topic
The German Roasted Nuts stand at Opry Mills

That's all I can really think of at the moment might add more later. =)

0 comments: