BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Barely Scraping By

Sometimes you just miss having someone ask you how your day was and actually mean it and want to know. I deal with so many dumb people who think they know everything all day that an intellectual conversation would be really really nice. It's nights like these that I really really miss my Xbox. Cause all I really want to do is play sticks and stones on COD and stab some people... Some times, you just gotta stab someone ya know? Plus I'm so much better at that than any other of the games.

But instead I'll settle for curling up on the most comfortable chair ever with my Zoebear, who is all I really need, and watch Veronica Mars til I get too paranoid to go to sleep. Shit's getting reeeaaal on the show. In-Tense. I mean yeah it can be boring, but I don't really wanna be anyone's warm body and sometimes it's really nice to just have a relaxing night like that. It doesn't happen too often. It's refreshing to know that I can do it and actually be content with it. Maybe it's because I've overdosed myself on The Perks of Being a Wallflower. But honestly, who wouldn't?
So I really wish I didn't have tickets to these shows now. People are laaame. And what's more annoying is guys acting like girls. That's pretty annoying. But it's really late so I think I should probably stop this before I start saying what's really on my mind and regretting it later...
But, you, yes you, you're a pussy. Grow a pair and man up.

0 comments: