BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Pros of Breathing

So I am very officially single right now. It's weird after being such a serial monogamist but it's good.... It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I spent so many months being dragged down by someone else's depression that being happy again is exciting. Not having to feel guilty about being happy is very exciting... It sucked seeing our relationship end the way it did but I couldn't keep trying to stop the inevitable anymore. You have to be able to be happy by yourself and love yourself before you can really be happy and in love with anyone else. I believe that relationships shouldn't be that hard. Happiness should just come by being with that someone. The arguments were completely irrational and dumb and made up by your crazy depressive head that I can't even begin to understand it. And I couldn't try anymore. It sucked and it just hurt me too much.

So now I'm free... And I'm turning over a new leaf. And letting whatever happens happen. No stress. No worries. Just living and breathing. And right now that's just fine with me. Right now the possibilities seem endless.

0 comments: