BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

You May Say I'm A Dreamer, But I'm Not the Only One.

I deleted my last post because I noticed it was a little more on the negative side than the rest. And I don't need that. I am Zen. If I get any more Zen I should really just become a Buddhist. They know what's up.


Now on to where I tell you a bunch of random stuff no one cares about.

I finally watched Heartless today. Weird. Ass. Movie. I don't really know how I feel about it... One of the main reasons I was interested in it was for Jim Sturgess but I would much much rather watch him in Across the Universe. That movie was just... weird. And creepy. And weird.

My car also kinda overheated? I guess? Idk. I was at the Great Escape, the comic store not the theater, and I go to start my car and my air and radio and everything works but it wouldn't go. Battery light was on so I just assumed the alternator because it's been about to go out ever since I got the thing. But really all it was was that it got too hot. Which is good for me because it saves me money from having to buy an alternator. *knock on wood. I guess I'm lucky that's the place that it decided to crap out though because it's a pretty nice place to just shop around and waste a little time.

I've decided to make it a goal in my life to either be part of a flash mob, or to at least witness one. I seriously need this to happen and then I feel as if my life may be complete. As you can see I'm easy to please.

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, life a shadow that never leaves him."-- Buddha

0 comments: