BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Who I am Hates Who I've Been

I'm not being emo, I'm reflecting.

I don't know what got into me. Honestly I have no idea. But I hate it and I'm really glad it's gone. Maybe I just wasn't used to this whole single thing? I have no idea. I would like to chalk it up to temporary insanity but honestly, it doesn't matter at this point. Made my bed, gotta lie in it. Which sucks cause it kinda feels like a strangers bed...

I guess right now I'm just thankful to be back to normal for the most part. I'm going to miss talking to you and texting you and stuff, but it's my fault for being an idiot so I'll have to live with it. I'm just going to start leaving everything up to Karmic Synergy. No worries, no problems, whatever happens happens. Hopefully this will work to my favor and maybe you'll come around. Or maybe someone else will. Someone who will actually wanna take ya on a date, treat ya right. Haha. Main thing is just not worrying about it.

I have been having the most fun going out with my friends lately though. It definitely helps with this Karmic Synergy thing. I feel like I need a change of scenery though... Like maybe I should go to Nashville and stay for a weekend or something soon. Meet more new people, make more new friends. I almost do wanna do that whole roller derby thing. I think it's mainly cause I love the movie Whip It! so much... Truth is, I'd probably get pretty hurt. Possibly murdered. Then again... I'm so little, I win the bigger girls over with my charm and they'd protect the fuck out of me... Hmmm..... Who knows?

After all, I'm Melissa. And I get things done. I just say I'm going to do it and it happens. I should've been elected President instead of Obama.

You really would've had to have been there to fully understand why that was said. I didn't say it btw, not thaaat cocky. ;)

But yeah, so this is my life and I'm happy to say I'm back. Please believe that things are good with me, and even if they're not... They will be soon enough. I have two quotes I'm using for this blog. Just couldn't choose.

"I walked over to the hill where we used to go and sled. There were a lot of little kids there. I watched them flying. Doing jumps and having races. and I thought that all those little kids are going to grow up someday. And all of those little kids are going to do the things that we do. And they will all kiss someone someday. But for now, sledding is enough. I think it would be great if sledding were always enough, but it isn't."-- Perks of Being a Wallflower.

"So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. and maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them."-- Perks ♥


0 comments: