BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Partyin' Partyin' Yeah!

Last night wasn't exactly the night I imagined, but it was very fun. Didn't even spend too much money since me and Jasmaine decided to drink like men and just got beer. But you better believe I still got my rum and coke. Just didn't have to pay for it. :) I have no earthly idea where my flower hair clip went and I have a random bruise on my shoulder and am also a witness to a fight, I'd say last night was a success!


So I finally went to Club Cabana. And it kinda really sucked. Maybe they were just having an off night... Idk. But it was bad. Boring and just bad. A waste of $5. Most fun I had was dancing with Jasmaine and I actually had more fun dancing with her at Tidball's. At least I really really liked that music. And it was so packed and wonderful. The Black Shades sounded awesome. I just love the atmosphere there. But, I am ready to switch it up a bit. I think a trip to Nashville is in order.

One funny event of the night was being a witness to a fight. That was fun. Got to talk to the cops all drunk and stuff but I wasn't even nervous or scared or anything. I just told him exactly what I saw. I'm even the reason they got the guy who started it. He almost got away! It's times like these when I think I should have a reality show...

I really need to get my butt to the theater and watch some movies. Bridesmaids, Hangover 2, still haven't saw Thor... What the hell is wrong with me? But on the bright side, True Blood season 3 comes out Tuesday. So I can buy that and watch it like 3 times.

But anyway, I'm still happy, things are still going great, Karmic synergy is still rocking it. I just feel at peace with everything. Chill. And I smell biscuits, gravy, and bacon! So I'm gonna just stop here.

"For the first time in longer than I can remember, I feel peaceful. Not happy. Not sad. Not anxious. Not horny. Just all the higher parts of my brain closing up shop. The cerebral cortex. The cerebellum. That's where my problem is. I'm now simplifying myself. Somewhere balanced in the perfect middle between happiness and sadness. Because sponges never have a bad day."-- Choke (Chuck Palahniuk)

0 comments: